This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. More information on ToolWiz Care can be found here
. Detailed information about Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Toolwiz Care is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Toolwiz Care is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.95 MB (5192600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Toolwiz Care. They occupy about 19.66 MB (20611784
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.39 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.32 MB)
The current web page applies to Toolwiz Care version 126.96.36.19900
only. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program released by the software company ToolWiz Care. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care app will be found automatically. When you select Toolwiz Care in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 02:47:06.463