Tooligram Professional is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tooligram Professional from your systemTooligram Group
. Further information on Tooligram Group can be found here
. Click on http://tooligram.com
to get more details about Tooligram Professional on Tooligram Group's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tooligram Professional folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Tooligram Professional\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tooligram Professional. Tooligram_PRO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.68 MB (9100800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Tooligram Professional. They take about 9.25 MB (9699840
bytes) on disk.
- Tooligram_PRO.exe (8.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1
of Tooligram Professional. For other Tooligram Professional versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tooligram Professional is an application marketed by Tooligram Group. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Tooligram Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Tooligram Professional from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tooligram Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tooligram Professional". If it exists on your system the Tooligram Professional application will be found very quickly. After you select Tooligram Professional in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tooligram Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tooligram Professional:
- The web site of the program is: http://tooligram.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tooligram Professional\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tooligram Professional.
8. After removing Tooligram Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tooligram Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tooligram Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tooligram Professional by Tooligram Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Tooligram Professional by Tooligram Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tooligram Professional supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:52:47.093