This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Toolbar Cleaner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Toolbar Cleaner from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. More information about Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. Toolbar Cleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Cleaner folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Toolbar Cleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Cleaner\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 569.66 KB (583336 bytes) on disk and is labeled ToolbarCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Toolbar Cleaner. They occupy about 708.01 KB (725000
bytes) on disk.
- ToolbarCleaner.exe (569.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (138.34 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Toolbar Cleaner.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolbar Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Toolbar Cleaner
Toolbar Cleaner is a program offered by Visicom Media Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Toolbar Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Toolbar Cleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Toolbar Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolbar Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the Toolbar Cleaner application will be found very quickly. When you select Toolbar Cleaner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Toolbar Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolbar Cleaner.
8. After removing Toolbar Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolbar Cleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolbar Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolbar Cleaner by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Toolbar Cleaner by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolbar Cleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:21:47.010