This web page contains complete information on how to remove ToneMaker 1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ToneMaker 1 from your systemBloody
. More info about Bloody can be read here
. Click on http://www.bloody.tw/
to get more information about ToneMaker 1 on Bloody's website. You can remove ToneMaker 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\BloodyToneMaker\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Bloody ToneMaker1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.52 MB (7887872 bytes) on disk.
ToneMaker 1 is composed of the following executables which take 18.22 MB (19103751
bytes) on disk:
- Bloody ToneMaker1.exe (7.52 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- SetupDevcon32.exe (33.00 KB)
- SetupDevcon64.exe (38.00 KB)
- CM_LibraryIO.exe (10.39 MB)
The current page applies to ToneMaker 1 version 14.01.0003
alone. You can find below a few links to other ToneMaker 1 versions:
ToneMaker 1 is an application marketed by the software company Bloody. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ToneMaker 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ToneMaker 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ToneMaker 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ToneMaker 1". If it is installed on your PC the ToneMaker 1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ToneMaker 1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ToneMaker 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ToneMaker 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\BloodyToneMaker\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ToneMaker 1.
8. After removing ToneMaker 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ToneMaker 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ToneMaker 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ToneMaker 1 by Bloody from your PC, we are not saying that ToneMaker 1 by Bloody is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ToneMaker 1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:00.560