Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo
This page contains complete information on how to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo from your PCCrystal Dynamics
. Open here
where you can read more on Crystal Dynamics. More information about Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo can be found at http://www.tombraider.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Underworld Demo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo. DXSETUP.exe is the Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo's primary executable file and it takes close to 491.35 KB (503144 bytes) on disk.
Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.54 MB (12104024
bytes) on disk.
- tru.exe (11.06 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (491.35 KB)
Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo is a program offered by Crystal Dynamics. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo". If it exists on your system the Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo application will be found automatically. After you click Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tombraider.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo by Crystal Dynamics from your PC, nor are we saying that Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo by Crystal Dynamics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 15:48:38.190