Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation from your computerCore Design
. Go over here
for more information on Core Design. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (IV) The Last Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 772.00 KB (790528 bytes) on disk and is named tomb4.exe.
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is composed of the following executables which occupy 772.00 KB (790528
bytes) on disk:
If you are manually uninstalling Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 224980
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is a program by Core Design. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation". The Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation program will be found very quickly. When you click Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.
8. After removing Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation by Core Design from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation by Core Design is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:25:57.977