Tomb Raider II
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tomb Raider II for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Tomb Raider II from your PCCore Design
. More info about Core Design can be read here
. Tomb Raider II is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (II) directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Tomb Raider II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Tomb2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 891.50 KB (912896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Tomb Raider II. They take 1.10 MB (1150976
bytes) on disk.
- Tomb2.exe (891.50 KB)
- autorun.exe (166.50 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (58.00 KB)
- _ISDEL.EXE (8.00 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Tomb Raider II from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 225300
Tomb Raider II is an application offered by Core Design. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Tomb Raider II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Tomb Raider II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tomb Raider II or simply click the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider II". If it exists on your system the Tomb Raider II application will be found very quickly. After you select Tomb Raider II in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tomb Raider II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomb Raider II.
8. After removing Tomb Raider II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tomb Raider II by Core Design from your PC, we are not saying that Tomb Raider II by Core Design is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tomb Raider II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:06:02.157