Tomb Raider: Chronicles
Tomb Raider: Chronicles is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Tomb Raider: Chronicles from your PCCore Design
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Core Design. Usually the Tomb Raider: Chronicles application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (V) Chronicles directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Tomb Raider: Chronicles is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Tomb Raider: Chronicles's primary file takes about 1.22 MB (1282096 bytes) and its name is PCTomb5.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Tomb Raider: Chronicles. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1282096
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (V) Chronicles\PCTomb5.exe.FriendlyAppName
Tomb Raider: Chronicles is an application offered by Core Design. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Tomb Raider: Chronicles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tomb Raider: Chronicles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider: Chronicles or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider: Chronicles". The Tomb Raider: Chronicles program will be found very quickly. When you select Tomb Raider: Chronicles in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tomb Raider: Chronicles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomb Raider: Chronicles.
8. After removing Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: Chronicles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: Chronicles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tomb Raider: Chronicles by Core Design from your PC, nor are we saying that Tomb Raider: Chronicles by Core Design is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tomb Raider: Chronicles supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:25:57.983