Tomb Raider is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tomb Raider from your PCCrystal Dynamics
. Additional info about Crystal Dynamics can be read here
. More information about the software Tomb Raider can be seen at http://www.tombraider.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Tomb Raider is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. TombRaider.exe is the Tomb Raider's main executable file and it takes around 18.57 MB (19474944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Tomb Raider. They take about 19.07 MB (19992920
bytes) on disk.
- TombRaider.exe (18.57 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 203160
Tomb Raider is an application by the software company Crystal Dynamics. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Tomb Raider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Tomb Raider from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider". If it is installed on your PC the Tomb Raider program will be found automatically. When you click Tomb Raider in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tomb Raider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tomb Raider:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tombraider.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tomb Raider.
8. After removing Tomb Raider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tomb Raider by Crystal Dynamics from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider by Crystal Dynamics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tomb Raider supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:18:49.493