Tomb Raider is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tomb Raider from your computerCrystal Dynamics
. Additional info about Crystal Dynamics can be read here
. More information about the software Tomb Raider can be seen at http://www.tombraider.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Tomb Raider is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. TombRaider.exe is the Tomb Raider's main executable file and it takes around 18.57 MB (19474944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Tomb Raider. They take about 19.07 MB (19992920
bytes) on disk.
- TombRaider.exe (18.57 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Tomb Raider is an application offered by the software company Crystal Dynamics. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Tomb Raider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tomb Raider from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider". If it is installed on your PC the Tomb Raider app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tomb Raider in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tomb Raider, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tomb Raider:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tombraider.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomb Raider.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tomb Raider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tomb Raider by Crystal Dynamics from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider by Crystal Dynamics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomb Raider in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:18:49.493