Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà from your computerR.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren
. Further information on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren can be seen here
. More data about the application Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà can be found at http://element-team.org/index.php
. Usually the Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Tomb Raider. Legend directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Tomb Raider. Legend\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà. The application's main executable file is labeled trl.exe and occupies 26.80 MB (28102656 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà. They take 90.41 MB (94805413
bytes) on disk.
- trl.exe (26.80 MB)
- TRLegendPatch1_2.exe (35.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (907.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà.
Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà is a program by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà". If it is installed on your PC the Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà:
- The publisher is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Tomb Raider. Legend\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomb Raider: Ëåãåíäà in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 11:02:46.770