Tom and Jerry SNES
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tom and Jerry SNES for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tom and Jerry SNES from your computerGameFabrique
. Check out here
where you can read more on GameFabrique. Please follow http://www.gamefabrique.com/
if you want to read more on Tom and Jerry SNES on GameFabrique's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tom and Jerry SNES folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Tom and Jerry SNES's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tom and Jerry SNES\unins000.exe. snes9x.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.09 MB (3244544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Tom and Jerry SNES. They take an average of 3.79 MB (3969701
bytes) on disk.
- snes9x.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
Tom and Jerry SNES is a program marketed by GameFabrique. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Tom and Jerry SNES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tom and Jerry SNES from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tom and Jerry SNES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tom and Jerry SNES". The Tom and Jerry SNES app will be found automatically. When you select Tom and Jerry SNES in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tom and Jerry SNES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tom and Jerry SNES:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tom and Jerry SNES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tom and Jerry SNES.
8. After uninstalling Tom and Jerry SNES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tom and Jerry SNES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tom and Jerry SNES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tom and Jerry SNES by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that Tom and Jerry SNES by GameFabrique is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tom and Jerry SNES supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 19:50:40.150