ToggleSW Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ToggleSW Toolbar from your systemToggleSW
. More information on ToggleSW can be found here
. Further information about ToggleSW Toolbar can be seen at http://ToggleSW.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ToggleSW folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove ToggleSW Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ToggleSW\UninstallerUI.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ToggleSWToolbarHelper.exe is the ToggleSW Toolbar's main executable file and it takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
ToggleSW Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 1.88 MB (1966960
bytes) on disk:
- ToggleSWToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- ToggleSWToolbarHelper1.exe (11.09 KB)
- UninstallerUI.exe (1.64 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This data is about ToggleSW Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. For other ToggleSW Toolbar versions please click below:
ToggleSW Toolbar is a program by ToggleSW. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove ToggleSW Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ToggleSW Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ToggleSW Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ToggleSW Toolbar". The ToggleSW Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you select ToggleSW Toolbar in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ToggleSW Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToggleSW Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://ToggleSW.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToggleSW\UninstallerUI.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ToggleSW Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling ToggleSW Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ToggleSW Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ToggleSW Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToggleSW Toolbar by ToggleSW from your computer, nor are we saying that ToggleSW Toolbar by ToggleSW is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ToggleSW Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 22:19:44.303