ToggleRes 1.0.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ToggleRes 1.0.1 from your systemmorevolume
. Go over here
for more information on morevolume. More information about ToggleRes 1.0.1 can be seen at http://morevolume.de
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToggleRes folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ToggleRes 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToggleRes\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named ToggleRes.exe and its approximative size is 710.36 KB (727409 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with ToggleRes 1.0.1. They occupy about 2.74 MB (2873589
bytes) on disk.
- squeeze.exe (640.69 KB)
- ToggleRes.exe (710.36 KB)
- ToggleResTray.exe (712.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (743.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of ToggleRes 1.0.1.
ToggleRes 1.0.1 is an application by the software company morevolume. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove ToggleRes 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ToggleRes 1.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ToggleRes 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ToggleRes 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the ToggleRes 1.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ToggleRes 1.0.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ToggleRes 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ToggleRes 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://morevolume.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToggleRes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ToggleRes 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling ToggleRes 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ToggleRes 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ToggleRes 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToggleRes 1.0.1 by morevolume from your PC, we are not saying that ToggleRes 1.0.1 by morevolume is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ToggleRes 1.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:06:28.590