ToggleGR Toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ToggleGR Toolbar from your computerToggleGR
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ToggleGR. You can read more about related to ToggleGR Toolbar at http://ToggleGR.OurToolbar.com/
. ToggleGR Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ToggleGR directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove ToggleGR Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ToggleGR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is labeled ToggleGRToolbarHelper.exe.
ToggleGR Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 346.67 KB (354992
bytes) on disk.
- ToggleGRToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- ToggleGRToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This web page is about ToggleGR Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other ToggleGR Toolbar versions:
ToggleGR Toolbar is an application by ToggleGR. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall ToggleGR Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ToggleGR Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ToggleGR Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "ToggleGR Toolbar". If it exists on your system the ToggleGR Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ToggleGR Toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ToggleGR Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToggleGR Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://ToggleGR.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToggleGR\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ToggleGR Toolbar.
8. After removing ToggleGR Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ToggleGR Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ToggleGR Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ToggleGR Toolbar by ToggleGR from your PC, nor are we saying that ToggleGR Toolbar by ToggleGR is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ToggleGR Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:09:37.893