To End All Wars
You can find below details on how to uninstall To End All Wars for Windows. To End All Wars is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\To End All Wars directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\To End All Wars\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall To End All Wars. The application's main executable file occupies 6.37 MB (6683648 bytes) on disk and is named autorun.exe. How to uninstall To End All Wars from your system
The following executables are contained in To End All Wars. They take 14.65 MB (15365489
bytes) on disk.
- AGESettings.exe (1.23 MB)
- autorun.exe (6.37 MB)
- EAW.exe (5.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove To End All Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase To End All Wars from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate To End All Wars or simply click the Search feature and type in "To End All Wars". If it is installed on your PC the To End All Wars application will be found automatically. After you click To End All Wars in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding To End All Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove To End All Wars.
8. After uninstalling To End All Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of To End All Wars that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling To End All Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130