Titanium is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Titanium from your computerTrend Micro Inc.
. More information on Trend Micro Inc. can be found here
. More details about Titanium can be seen at http://www.trendmicro.com/
. Titanium is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Titanium is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\Remove.exe. Titanium's primary file takes about 1.59 MB (1671504 bytes) and is named VizorHtmlDialog.exe.
Titanium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.95 MB (21972080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMSP_LogServer.exe (1.06 MB)
- coreFrameworkHost.exe (188.95 KB)
- coreServiceShell.exe (269.45 KB)
- utilRollback.exe (266.40 KB)
- bspatch.exe (188.00 KB)
- bzip2.exe (72.00 KB)
- TmExtIns.exe (69.52 KB)
- TmExtIns32.exe (65.55 KB)
- post-load.exe (4.67 MB)
- OEMConsole.exe (148.48 KB)
- PackageRemover.exe (79.32 KB)
- Remove.exe (1.28 MB)
- ShorcutLauncher.exe (422.29 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (4.93 MB)
- TiMiniService.exe (241.28 KB)
- TiResumeSrv.exe (375.03 KB)
- UfIfAvIm.exe (347.37 KB)
- VizorShortCut.exe (407.75 KB)
- WSCHandler.exe (437.44 KB)
- WSCTool.exe (239.78 KB)
- uiWinMgr.exe (1.24 MB)
- VizorHtmlDialog.exe (1.59 MB)
- uiSeAgnt.exe (1.37 MB)
- uiUpdateTray.exe (509.57 KB)
- uiWatchDog.exe (208.81 KB)
- WSCStatusController.exe (319.78 KB)
This data is about Titanium version 5.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of Titanium:
Titanium has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Titanium:
Titanium is a program marketed by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Titanium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Titanium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Titanium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Titanium". If it is installed on your PC the Titanium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Titanium in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Titanium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titanium:
- The publisher is: http://www.trendmicro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\Remove.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Titanium.
8. After removing Titanium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Titanium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Titanium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Titanium by Trend Micro Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Titanium by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Titanium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:03:46.443