Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12
This info is about Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 from your computerTipard Studio
. More information on Tipard Studio can be found here
. Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Video Enhancer directory, subject to the user's decision. Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Video Enhancer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 425.27 KB (435472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Tipard Video Enhancer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12. They occupy 2.38 MB (2495792
bytes) on disk.
- convertor.exe (121.77 KB)
- Tipard Video Enhancer.exe (425.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 version 1.0.12
Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 is an application marketed by Tipard Studio. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12". If it exists on your system the Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 app will be found very quickly. When you select Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12.
8. After removing Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 by Tipard Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 by Tipard Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tipard Video Enhancer 1.0.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:40:34.243