Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 from your computerTipard Studio
. You can read more on Tipard Studio or check for application updates here
. Usually the Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Screen Capture directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Screen Capture\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Tipard Screen Capture.exe and its approximative size is 431.47 KB (441824 bytes).
Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3606880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (164.47 KB)
- Feedback.exe (34.47 KB)
- Patch.exe (751.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (233.97 KB)
- Tipard Screen Capture.exe (431.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.12
of Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12.
Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 is a program marketed by Tipard Studio. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12". The Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12.
8. After removing Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 by Tipard Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 by Tipard Studio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:06:56.110