Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12
Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 from your PCTipard Studio
. Further information on Tipard Studio can be seen here
. Usually the Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Screen Capture directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Screen Capture\unins002.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12's main file takes about 1.85 MB (1935632 bytes) and is called unins002.exe.
The executable files below are part of Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12. They take about 3.69 MB (3871264
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 version 1.0.12
Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 is a program marketed by the software company Tipard Studio. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12". If it is installed on your PC the Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12.
8. After uninstalling Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 by Tipard Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 by Tipard Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tipard Screen Capture 1.0.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:58:46.887