Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50
This page is about Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 from your systemTipard Studio
. You can read more on Tipard Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Tipard Studio\Tipard MP4 Video Converter GOTD 26-12-2013 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Tipard Studio\Tipard MP4 Video Converter GOTD 26-12-2013\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50. Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50's primary file takes around 425.17 KB (435376 bytes) and its name is Tipard MP4 Video Converter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50. They take about 2.26 MB (2370912
bytes) on disk.
- Tipard MP4 Video Converter.exe (425.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.50
of Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50.
Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 is a program offered by Tipard Studio. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50". If it exists on your system the Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 app will be found very quickly. After you select Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50.
8. After uninstalling Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 by Tipard Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 by Tipard Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tipard MP4 Video Converter 7.1.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:41:14.890