Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10
This web page is about Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 from your computerTipard Studio
. Go over here
for more details on Tipard Studio. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard DVD Ripper directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard DVD Ripper\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Tipard DVD Ripper.exe and it has a size of 431.47 KB (441824 bytes).
Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3242613
bytes) on disk.
- convertor.exe (127.97 KB)
- Patch 2.exe (472.74 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (237.97 KB)
- Tipard DVD Ripper.exe (431.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
This page is about Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 version 8.1.10
Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 is a program by the software company Tipard Studio. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10". The Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10.
8. After uninstalling Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 by Tipard Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 by Tipard Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tipard DVD Ripper 8.1.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 22:15:19.550