Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 from your computerTipard Studio
. More info about Tipard Studio can be found here
. Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Blu-ray Player folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20. The program's main executable file occupies 424.99 KB (435192 bytes) on disk and is labeled Tipard Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20. They occupy about 2.26 MB (2370544
bytes) on disk.
- Tipard Blu-ray Player.exe (424.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.20
of Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tipard\Tipard Blu-ray Player
Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 is an application released by the software company Tipard Studio. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20". If it is installed on your PC the Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20.
8. After removing Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 by Tipard Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 by Tipard Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Player 6.1.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:54:42.063