This web page is about TinyService 2.6.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TinyService 2.6.1 from your systemManshoor-e Simin
. Open here
where you can get more info on Manshoor-e Simin. Click on http://www.msbbs.com
to get more details about TinyService 2.6.1 on Manshoor-e Simin's website. TinyService 2.6.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Manshoor-e Simin\TinyService 2.6.1 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall TinyService 2.6.1. The application's main executable file is titled TinyServiceReport.exe and its approximative size is 1.83 MB (1914880 bytes).
TinyService 2.6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2644480
bytes) on disk.
- prjTinyService.exe (712.50 KB)
- TinyServiceReport.exe (1.83 MB)
This info is about TinyService 2.6.1 version 2.6.1
If you are manually uninstalling TinyService 2.6.1 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Manshoor-e Simin\TinyService 2.6.1
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Manshoor-e Simin\TinyService 2.6.1\prjTinyService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Manshoor-e Simin\TinyService 2.6.1\TinyServiceReport.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Manshoor-e Simin\TinyService 2.6.1
TinyService 2.6.1 is an application offered by Manshoor-e Simin. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase TinyService 2.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TinyService 2.6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TinyService 2.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TinyService 2.6.1". The TinyService 2.6.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select TinyService 2.6.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TinyService 2.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TinyService 2.6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msbbs.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TinyService 2.6.1.
8. After removing TinyService 2.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TinyService 2.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TinyService 2.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TinyService 2.6.1 by Manshoor-e Simin from your computer, nor are we saying that TinyService 2.6.1 by Manshoor-e Simin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TinyService 2.6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:43:44.780