Tintin Au Tibet
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Tintin Au Tibet for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tintin Au Tibet from your systemGameFabrique
. Further information on GameFabrique can be seen here
. More information about the software Tintin Au Tibet can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Usually the Tintin Au Tibet application is found in the C:\Program Files\Tintin Au Tibet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Tintin Au Tibet is "C:\Program Files\Tintin Au Tibet\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Fusion.exe is the Tintin Au Tibet's main executable file and it takes about 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Tintin Au Tibet. They take about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Tintin Au Tibet is a program released by GameFabrique. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Tintin Au Tibet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tintin Au Tibet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tintin Au Tibet or simply click the Search field and type in "Tintin Au Tibet". If it exists on your system the Tintin Au Tibet app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tintin Au Tibet in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tintin Au Tibet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tintin Au Tibet:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tintin Au Tibet\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tintin Au Tibet.
8. After uninstalling Tintin Au Tibet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tintin Au Tibet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tintin Au Tibet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tintin Au Tibet by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that Tintin Au Tibet by GameFabrique is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tintin Au Tibet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-20 05:03:30.647