This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tinker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Tinker from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Tinker at http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21054&hl=
. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Tinker.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Tinker. Tinker.exe is the Tinker's main executable file and it takes close to 1.25 MB (1307136 bytes) on disk.
Tinker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.64 MB (2765312
bytes) on disk.
- Tinker.exe (1.25 MB)
- TinkerEditor.exe (1.39 MB)
This web page is about Tinker version 6.0.6000.16748
only. Click on the links below for other Tinker versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Tinker:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\d3dx9_39.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\en-US\sparkresource.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\menu.wma
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\SparkEditorResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\SparkGDF.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\SparkResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\SparkResourceEditor.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\Tinker.dat
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\Tinker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\Tinker.gdf
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\tinker.ico
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\Tinker.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\Tinker.png
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\Tinker_Editor.dat
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\TinkerEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\track1.wma
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\track2.wma
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\track3.wma
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\track4.wma
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\track5.wma
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\track6.wma
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Tinker\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Saved Games\Microsoft Games\Tinker\
Tinker is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Tinker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tinker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tinker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tinker". If it is installed on your PC the Tinker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tinker in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tinker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tinker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21054&hl=
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Tinker.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tinker.
8. After uninstalling Tinker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tinker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tinker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tinker by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Tinker by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tinker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:40:29.763