This info is about Timer Software for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Timer Software from your computerSmarthome
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Smarthome. Click on www.smarthome.com
to get more info about Timer Software on Smarthome's website. Timer Software is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarthome\Timer Software directory, regulated by the user's decision. Timer Software's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarthome\Timer Software\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarthome\Timer Software\install.log" -u. The program's main executable file occupies 582.50 KB (596480 bytes) on disk and is titled Updater.exe.
Timer Software contains of the executables below. They take 1.76 MB (1843716
bytes) on disk.
- SmarthomeTimers.exe (684.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (534.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (582.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.151
of Timer Software.
Timer Software is a program released by Smarthome. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Timer Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Timer Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Timer Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Timer Software". If it exists on your system the Timer Software application will be found very quickly. After you select Timer Software in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Timer Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Timer Software:
- The publisher is: www.smarthome.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarthome\Timer Software\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarthome\Timer Software\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Timer Software.
8. After uninstalling Timer Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Timer Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Timer Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Timer Software by Smarthome from your computer, nor are we saying that Timer Software by Smarthome is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Timer Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 05:28:25.927