Timeline 1.10.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 from your systemRickard Lindberg
. More information about Rickard Lindberg can be seen here. You can see more info on Timeline 1.10.0 at http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/. Usually the Timeline 1.10.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Timetools\Timeline directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Timeline 1.10.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Timetools\Timeline\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Timeline.exe and its approximative size is 25.00 KB (25600 bytes).
Timeline 1.10.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 731.26 KB (748810 bytes) on disk.
- Timeline.exe (25.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- W9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Timeline 1.10.0 version 1.10.0 only.
Timeline 1.10.0 is an application offered by Rickard Lindberg A way to delete Timeline 1.10.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Timeline 1.10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Timeline 1.10.0". If it is installed on your PC the Timeline 1.10.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Timeline 1.10.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
For instance you can see that for Timeline 1.10.0:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Timeline 1.10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Timeline 1.10.0.
- The publisher is: http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Timetools\Timeline\unins000.exe
8. After removing Timeline 1.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Timeline 1.10.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Timeline 1.10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 by Rickard Lindberg Disclaimer from your computer, nor are we saying that Timeline 1.10.0 by Rickard Lindberg is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:43:19.947