TimeLeft is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TimeLeft from your systemNesterSoft Inc.
. More information on NesterSoft Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software TimeLeft can be seen at http://www.timeleft.info
. TimeLeft is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall TimeLeft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TimeLeft's primary file takes about 1.95 MB (2043568 bytes) and is called TimeLeft.exe.
The executable files below are part of TimeLeft. They take an average of 2.60 MB (2728179
bytes) on disk.
- TimeLeft.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.36
of TimeLeft. For other TimeLeft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TimeLeft is a program by the software company NesterSoft Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove TimeLeft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TimeLeft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TimeLeft or simply activate the Search field and type in "TimeLeft". If it exists on your system the TimeLeft program will be found automatically. When you select TimeLeft in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TimeLeft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TimeLeft:
- The software company is: http://www.timeleft.info
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TimeLeft.
8. After uninstalling TimeLeft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TimeLeft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TimeLeft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TimeLeft by NesterSoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TimeLeft by NesterSoft Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TimeLeft supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:08:08.267