TimeClock and PTO Tool
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. TimeClock and PTO Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "apps-8e673099@@pediatrix:TimeClock and PTO Tool" is the full command line if you want to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool. TimeClock and PTO Tool's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
TimeClock and PTO Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to TimeClock and PTO Tool version 1.0
TimeClock and PTO Tool is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TimeClock and PTO Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TimeClock and PTO Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "TimeClock and PTO Tool". If it exists on your system the TimeClock and PTO Tool app will be found automatically. After you select TimeClock and PTO Tool in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TimeClock and PTO Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TimeClock and PTO Tool.
8. After removing TimeClock and PTO Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TimeClock and PTO Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TimeClock and PTO Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that TimeClock and PTO Tool by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:37:46.940