Time Machine (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Time Machine (remove only) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Time Machine (remove only) from your computerBluebird IT PTY LTD
. Further information on Bluebird IT PTY LTD can be seen here
. Please follow www.ax64.com
if you want to read more on Time Machine (remove only) on Bluebird IT PTY LTD's web page. Time Machine (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Time Machine directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Time Machine (remove only) is C:\Program Files\Time Machine\Uninstall.exe. TMApp.exe is the Time Machine (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies around 14.40 MB (15104696 bytes) on disk.
Time Machine (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.21 MB (18044731
bytes) on disk.
- AXConsole.exe (155.68 KB)
- Explorer++.exe (1.78 MB)
- TMApp.exe (14.40 MB)
- TMCmd.exe (737.68 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.77 KB)
The current page applies to Time Machine (remove only) version 184.108.40.2068
only. You can find here a few links to other Time Machine (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Time Machine (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Machine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Machine\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Machine\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Machine\UninstallString
Time Machine (remove only) is an application by Bluebird IT PTY LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Time Machine (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Time Machine (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Time Machine (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Time Machine (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Time Machine (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Time Machine (remove only) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Time Machine (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Time Machine (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: www.ax64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Time Machine\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Time Machine (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Time Machine (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Time Machine (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Time Machine (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Time Machine (remove only) by Bluebird IT PTY LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Time Machine (remove only) by Bluebird IT PTY LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Time Machine (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:38:39.780