Tiled - Tiled Map Editor
Tiled - Tiled Map Editor is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Tiled - Tiled Map Editor program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tiled folder, depending on the user's option during install. tiled.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 997.50 KB (1021440 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Tiled - Tiled Map Editor from your PC
Tiled - Tiled Map Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.19 MB (1249583
bytes) on disk.
- automappingconverter.exe (50.00 KB)
- tiled.exe (997.50 KB)
- tmxrasterizer.exe (21.50 KB)
- tmxviewer.exe (32.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.30 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Additional values that you should remove:
Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Tiled - Tiled Map Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tiled - Tiled Map Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tiled - Tiled Map Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Tiled - Tiled Map Editor". The Tiled - Tiled Map Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tiled - Tiled Map Editor in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tiled - Tiled Map Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tiled - Tiled Map Editor.
8. After uninstalling Tiled - Tiled Map Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tiled - Tiled Map Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tiled - Tiled Map Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130