You can find below details on how to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 from your PCMapBox
. More info about MapBox can be read here
. More data about the app TileMill 0.10.1 can be seen at http://mapbox.com/tilemill/docs
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TileMill-v0.10.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TileMill-v0.10.1\Uninstall-TileMill.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TileMill 0.10.1. TileMill.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.00 KB (14336 bytes) on disk.
TileMill 0.10.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.36 MB (11914686
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TileMill.exe (14.00 KB)
- Uninstall-TileMill.exe (145.10 KB)
- node.exe (5.03 MB)
- pgsql2sqlite.exe (755.00 KB)
- shapeindex.exe (337.50 KB)
- cefclient.exe (277.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
This page is about TileMill 0.10.1 version 0.10.1
TileMill 0.10.1 is a program by the software company MapBox. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase TileMill 0.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TileMill 0.10.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TileMill 0.10.1". If it exists on your system the TileMill 0.10.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click TileMill 0.10.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TileMill 0.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TileMill 0.10.1:
- The publisher is: http://mapbox.com/tilemill/docs
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TileMill-v0.10.1\Uninstall-TileMill.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TileMill 0.10.1.
8. After uninstalling TileMill 0.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TileMill 0.10.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TileMill 0.10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TileMill 0.10.1 by MapBox from your PC, nor are we saying that TileMill 0.10.1 by MapBox is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TileMill 0.10.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:35:53.677