Tigo is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Tigo from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Further information about Tigo can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Tigo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Tigo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Tigo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tigo. They take an average of 6.88 MB (7218987
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Tigo.exe (346.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (112.42 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.43 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
The current page applies to Tigo version 23.003.07.04.884
only. You can find below info on other releases of Tigo:
...click to view all...
Tigo is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tigo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tigo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tigo". If it exists on your system the Tigo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tigo in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tigo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tigo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tigo.
8. After removing Tigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tigo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tigo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tigo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:56:13.243