Tidy Start Menu
Tidy Start Menu is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the Tidy Start Menu program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tidy Start Menu directory, depending on the user's option during install. Tidy Start Menu's main file takes about 1.32 MB (1383936 bytes) and is called TidyStartMenu.exe. A guide to uninstall Tidy Start Menu from your system
The following executable files are incorporated in Tidy Start Menu. They take 1.40 MB (1467411
bytes) on disk.
- TidyStartMenu.exe (1.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (81.52 KB)
Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Tidy Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tidy Start Menu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tidy Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Tidy Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Tidy Start Menu application will be found automatically. When you select Tidy Start Menu in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tidy Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tidy Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Tidy Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tidy Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tidy Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130