Ticno Tabs is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ticno Tabs from your PCTicno.com
. More data about Ticno.com can be found here
. You can get more details related to Ticno Tabs at http://ticno.com/
. Ticno Tabs is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Tabs folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Ticno Tabs is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Tabs\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 657.77 KB (673560 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ticno Tabs. They occupy an average of 886.77 KB (908056
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (657.77 KB)
- Updater.exe (229.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ticno\Ticno Tabs
Ticno Tabs is a program offered by Ticno.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ticno Tabs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ticno Tabs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ticno Tabs or simply click the Search field and type in "Ticno Tabs". The Ticno Tabs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ticno Tabs in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ticno Tabs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ticno Tabs:
- The publisher is: http://ticno.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Tabs\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ticno Tabs.
8. After removing Ticno Tabs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ticno Tabs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ticno Tabs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ticno Tabs by Ticno.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ticno Tabs by Ticno.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ticno Tabs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 06:41:55.137