This page is about Ticno Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ticno Player from your PCTicno.com
. Check out here
for more details on Ticno.com. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Ticno Player directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Ticno Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Ticno Player\uninstall.exe. Ticno Player's main file takes about 1.68 MB (1756672 bytes) and is called TicnoPlayer.exe.
Ticno Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.09 MB (2194632
bytes) on disk.
- TicnoPlayer.exe (1.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (192.79 KB)
- Updater.exe (234.91 KB)
This info is about Ticno Player version 0.1.1.158
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Ticno Player:
Ticno Player is an application by the software company Ticno.com. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Ticno Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ticno Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ticno Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ticno Player". If it exists on your system the Ticno Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ticno Player in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ticno Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ticno Player.
8. After uninstalling Ticno Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ticno Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ticno Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ticno Player by Ticno.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ticno Player by Ticno.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ticno Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 04:26:18.260