You can find on this page details on how to remove Ticno Planner for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Ticno Planner from your computerTicno.com
. You can find out more on Ticno.com or check for application updates here
. Ticno Planner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Ticno Planner directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Ticno Planner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticno\Ticno Planner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 170.50 KB (174592 bytes) on disk and is called Planner.exe.
Ticno Planner is composed of the following executables which take 3.93 MB (4116616
bytes) on disk:
- Planner.exe (170.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.95 KB)
- Planner.exe (3.46 MB)
- Updater.exe (234.91 KB)
This page is about Ticno Planner version 126.96.36.199
Ticno Planner is an application released by the software company Ticno.com. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Ticno Planner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ticno Planner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ticno Planner or simply click the Search field and type in "Ticno Planner". The Ticno Planner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ticno Planner in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ticno Planner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ticno Planner.
8. After removing Ticno Planner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ticno Planner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ticno Planner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ticno Planner by Ticno.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ticno Planner by Ticno.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ticno Planner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-19 21:38:13.590