Ticno Photo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ticno Photo from your PCTicno.com
. Further information on Ticno.com can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ticno\Ticno Photo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ticno Photo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ticno\Ticno Photo\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Photo.exe and it has a size of 176.26 KB (180488 bytes).
Ticno Photo contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1612600
bytes) on disk.
- Photo.exe (176.26 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.02 KB)
- helpscreen.exe (142.00 KB)
- Photo.exe (951.76 KB)
- Updater.exe (233.77 KB)
This page is about Ticno Photo version 126.96.36.199
Ticno Photo is a program marketed by the software company Ticno.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Ticno Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ticno Photo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ticno Photo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ticno Photo". If it exists on your system the Ticno Photo program will be found automatically. When you select Ticno Photo in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ticno Photo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ticno Photo.
8. After removing Ticno Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ticno Photo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ticno Photo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ticno Photo by Ticno.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Ticno Photo by Ticno.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ticno Photo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-12 12:06:04.557