Thunderbird Converter Pro
Thunderbird Converter Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Thunderbird Converter Pro from your PCPCVARE Solutions
. You can find out more on PCVARE Solutions or check for application updates here
. More information about Thunderbird Converter Pro can be seen at http://www.pcvare.com
. Usually the Thunderbird Converter Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCVare\Thunderbird Converter Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Thunderbird Converter Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\PCVare\Thunderbird Converter Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named PCVare.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1708304 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Thunderbird Converter Pro. They take an average of 25.03 MB (26245768
bytes) on disk.
- PCVare.exe (1.63 MB)
- PCVare_32.exe (10.02 MB)
- PCVare_64.exe (12.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
Thunderbird Converter Pro is an application offered by PCVARE Solutions. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Thunderbird Converter Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Thunderbird Converter Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Thunderbird Converter Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Thunderbird Converter Pro". The Thunderbird Converter Pro program will be found automatically. After you click Thunderbird Converter Pro in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Thunderbird Converter Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Thunderbird Converter Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcvare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCVare\Thunderbird Converter Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thunderbird Converter Pro.
8. After uninstalling Thunderbird Converter Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunderbird Converter Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Thunderbird Converter Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Thunderbird Converter Pro by PCVARE Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Thunderbird Converter Pro by PCVARE Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Thunderbird Converter Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 03:00:59.137