ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0
ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 from your systemThunderSoft International LLC.
. Take a look here
for more details on ThunderSoft International LLC.. Please open http://www.thundershare.net
if you want to read more on ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 on ThunderSoft International LLC.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThunderSoft\Video Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ThunderSoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. videoeditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.63 MB (2752616 bytes) on disk.
ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 41.45 MB (43460063
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiscountInfo.exe (1.41 MB)
- ExtractSubtitle.exe (138.51 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.23 MB)
- FileAnalyer.exe (26.70 KB)
- itunescpy.exe (20.00 KB)
- LoaderNonElevator.exe (211.19 KB)
- LoaderNonElevator32.exe (22.69 KB)
- SubFun.exe (14.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- videocutter.exe (3.89 MB)
- videoeditor.exe (2.63 MB)
- videojoiner.exe (9.22 MB)
- videosplitter.exe (6.58 MB)
The current web page applies to ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 version 7.2.0
ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 is an application offered by the software company ThunderSoft International LLC.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0". The ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.thundershare.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ThunderSoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0.
8. After removing ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 by ThunderSoft International LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 by ThunderSoft International LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThunderSoft Video Editor 7.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:35:37.577