ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2
ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 from your systemCerious Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Cerious Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cerious.com
if you want to read more on ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 on Cerious Software, Inc.'s page. ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Thumbs7 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 is C:\Program Files\Thumbs7\UNWISE.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Thumbs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.45 MB (8859304 bytes) on disk.
ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.54 MB (10000880
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cvt3.exe (32.00 KB)
- Thumbs.exe (8.45 MB)
- Thumbspriv.exe (111.66 KB)
- Thumbspriv64.exe (271.66 KB)
- ThumbsReg.exe (139.66 KB)
- ThumbsReg64.exe (170.66 KB)
- TpCmd.exe (60.00 KB)
- TpView.exe (179.66 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 version 7.02
ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cerious Software Inc.\ThumbsPlus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cerious Software Inc.\ThumbsPlus
ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 is a program marketed by the software company Cerious Software, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2". If it is installed on your PC the ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 program will be found very quickly. When you select ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2:
- The software company is: http://www.cerious.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Thumbs7\UNWISE.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2.
8. After removing ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 by Cerious Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 by Cerious Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ThumbsPlus version 7 SP2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:00:06.153