This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Throttle for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Throttle from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Open here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. More details about the software Throttle can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle directory (same installation drive as Windows). Throttle's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe". Throttle's main file takes around 2.36 MB (2477288 bytes) and is called Throttle.exe.
The executables below are part of Throttle. They occupy about 7.67 MB (8042408
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (2.36 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about Throttle version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Throttle:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Throttle we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Throttle:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Throttle
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\Patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\ReadMe.rtf
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\Throttle.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\Throttle.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Throttle_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Throttle is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Throttle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Throttle". If it is installed on your PC the Throttle application will be found automatically. After you click Throttle in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Throttle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:30:31.827