Thinking with Time Machine
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine from your systemStridemann
. Further information on Stridemann can be found here
. Thinking with Time Machine is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Thinking with Time Machine directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Thinking with Time Machine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled p2map_publish.exe and occupies 1.82 MB (1908648 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Thinking with Time Machine. They occupy 1.82 MB (1908648
bytes) on disk.
- p2map_publish.exe (1.82 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Thinking with Time Machine.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 286080
Thinking with Time Machine is a program offered by the software company Stridemann. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Thinking with Time Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Thinking with Time Machine from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Thinking with Time Machine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Thinking with Time Machine". If it exists on your system the Thinking with Time Machine app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Thinking with Time Machine in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Thinking with Time Machine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thinking with Time Machine.
8. After uninstalling Thinking with Time Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Thinking with Time Machine which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Thinking with Time Machine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Thinking with Time Machine by Stridemann from your PC, nor are we saying that Thinking with Time Machine by Stridemann is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Thinking with Time Machine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 13:06:02.963