This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall They Breathe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall They Breathe from your PCThe Working Parts
. Take a look here
for more info on The Working Parts. Please open http://www.theworkingparts.com/theybreathe
if you want to read more on They Breathe on The Working Parts's website. They Breathe is normally installed in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\They Breathe folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove They Breathe. They Breathe's main file takes about 2.73 MB (2858272 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside They Breathe. They occupy about 809.05 MB (848353592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.18 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- settings.2.9.exe (51.00 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- AoK HD.exe (7.31 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.77 MB)
- AoK HD.exe (4.43 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.78 MB)
- CrazyMachines.exe (1.07 MB)
- cmt.exe (4.35 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- limbo.exe (5.20 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- Really Big Sky.exe (132.05 MB)
- DotNetFx35Client.exe (255.55 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- SamHD_TSE.exe (11.38 MB)
- SamHD_TSE_Unrestricted.exe (11.39 MB)
- vcredist_sp1_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
They Breathe is an application offered by the software company The Working Parts. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove They Breathe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall They Breathe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate They Breathe or simply activate the Search field and type in "They Breathe". If it is installed on your PC the They Breathe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click They Breathe in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about They Breathe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for They Breathe:
- The publisher is: http://www.theworkingparts.com/theybreathe
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove They Breathe.
8. After removing They Breathe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of They Breathe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling They Breathe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove They Breathe by The Working Parts from your PC, we are not saying that They Breathe by The Working Parts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove They Breathe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 15:32:11.313