Theme Editor 6600
This web page is about Theme Editor 6600 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Theme Editor 6600 from your computerMicroforum S.p.A.
. Open here
where you can read more on Microforum S.p.A.. More details about Theme Editor 6600 can be seen at http://www.microforum.it
. Usually the Theme Editor 6600 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThemeEditor6600 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Theme Editor 6600 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThemeEditor6600\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 74.14 KB (75922 bytes).
Theme Editor 6600 contains of the executables below. They take 726.47 KB (743905
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- unins001.exe (652.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6600
of Theme Editor 6600.
Theme Editor 6600 is an application released by the software company Microforum S.p.A.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Theme Editor 6600 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Theme Editor 6600 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Theme Editor 6600 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Theme Editor 6600". If it exists on your system the Theme Editor 6600 app will be found automatically. When you click Theme Editor 6600 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Theme Editor 6600, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Theme Editor 6600:
- The software company is: http://www.microforum.it
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThemeEditor6600\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Theme Editor 6600.
8. After removing Theme Editor 6600, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Theme Editor 6600 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Theme Editor 6600 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Theme Editor 6600 by Microforum S.p.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Theme Editor 6600 by Microforum S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Theme Editor 6600 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:27:00.283