This page contains complete information on how to remove TheDarkSmartTVServer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TheDarkSmartTVServer from your PCTheDark Design
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TheDark Design. TheDarkSmartTVServer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TheDarkSmartTVServer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe /uninstall. TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe is the TheDarkSmartTVServer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.48 MB (7844864 bytes) on disk.
TheDarkSmartTVServer is comprised of the following executables which take 8.00 MB (8388338
bytes) on disk:
- TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe (7.48 MB)
- TheDarkMediaCenterNET.exe (265.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TheDarkSmartTVServer version 8
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TheDarkSmartTVServer:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TheDarkSmartTVServer we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\RtmpDump\librtmp.dll
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\RtmpDump\rtmpdump.exe
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\TDMC\DirectShowLib-2005.dll
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\TDMC\TheDarkMediaCenterNET.exe
- C:\Program Files\TheDarkSmartTVServer\TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe
TheDarkSmartTVServer is an application released by the software company TheDark Design. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall TheDarkSmartTVServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TheDarkSmartTVServer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TheDarkSmartTVServer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TheDarkSmartTVServer". The TheDarkSmartTVServer application will be found very quickly. After you click TheDarkSmartTVServer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TheDarkSmartTVServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TheDarkSmartTVServer.
8. After uninstalling TheDarkSmartTVServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TheDarkSmartTVServer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TheDarkSmartTVServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TheDarkSmartTVServer by TheDark Design from your computer, we are not saying that TheDarkSmartTVServer by TheDark Design is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TheDarkSmartTVServer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:13:49.467