TheBrain 8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TheBrain 8 from your PCTheBrain Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on TheBrain Technologies. You can see more info about TheBrain 8 at http://www.thebrain.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TheBrain 8. TheBrain 8's main file takes about 551.00 KB (564224 bytes) and is named TheBrain.exe.
TheBrain 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.36 MB (1424280
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (551.00 KB)
- TheBrain.exe (551.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (254.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TheBrain 8. For other TheBrain 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TheBrain 8 is a program offered by TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TheBrain 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TheBrain 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TheBrain 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TheBrain 8". If it is installed on your PC the TheBrain 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TheBrain 8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TheBrain 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TheBrain 8:
- The software company is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TheBrain 8.
8. After uninstalling TheBrain 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TheBrain 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TheBrain 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TheBrain 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-25 02:35:43.143