The secret of Hildegards
The secret of Hildegards is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The secret of Hildegards from your PCUIG GmbH
. You can find out more on UIG GmbH or check for application updates here
. More details about The secret of Hildegards can be found at http://www.uieg.de
. The secret of Hildegards is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The secret of Hildegards folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\The secret of Hildegards\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall The secret of Hildegards. The secret of Hildegards's main file takes around 8.08 MB (8471552 bytes) and is named TheSecretofHildegards.exe.
The following executable files are contained in The secret of Hildegards. They occupy 8.74 MB (9169421
bytes) on disk.
- TheSecretofHildegards.exe (8.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.51 KB)
The secret of Hildegards is an application released by UIG GmbH. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase The secret of Hildegards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The secret of Hildegards from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The secret of Hildegards or simply activate the Search field and type in "The secret of Hildegards". If it exists on your system the The secret of Hildegards app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The secret of Hildegards in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The secret of Hildegards, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The secret of Hildegards:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uieg.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The secret of Hildegards\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The secret of Hildegards.
8. After uninstalling The secret of Hildegards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The secret of Hildegards which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The secret of Hildegards with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The secret of Hildegards by UIG GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that The secret of Hildegards by UIG GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The secret of Hildegards supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:26:44.517