The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher Enhanced Edition is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall The Witcher Enhanced Edition from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Witcher
. Open here
for more info on R.G. Gamblers, Witcher. Detailed information about The Witcher Enhanced Edition can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The Witcher Enhanced Edition is commonly set up in the C:\game\The Witcher Enhanced Edition folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Witcher Enhanced Edition\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Witcher Enhanced Edition. The application's main executable file has a size of 930.57 KB (952908 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with The Witcher Enhanced Edition. They occupy about 930.57 KB (952908
bytes) on disk.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by The Witcher Enhanced Edition's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Users_UserName_AppData_Roaming_The Witcher Enhanced Edition_Uninstall_unins000_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__The Witcher Enhanced Edition_launcher_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__The Witcher Enhanced Edition_System_witcher_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Witcher Enhanced Edition_R.G. Gamblers_is1
The Witcher Enhanced Edition is an application released by the software company R.G. Gamblers, Witcher. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase The Witcher Enhanced Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall The Witcher Enhanced Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Witcher Enhanced Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Witcher Enhanced Edition". The The Witcher Enhanced Edition app will be found very quickly. After you select The Witcher Enhanced Edition in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The Witcher Enhanced Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Witcher Enhanced Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Witcher Enhanced Edition\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Witcher Enhanced Edition.
8. After removing The Witcher Enhanced Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Witcher Enhanced Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Witcher Enhanced Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Witcher Enhanced Edition by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher from your PC, we are not saying that The Witcher Enhanced Edition by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Witcher Enhanced Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 15:30:42.743