The Witch's Yarn
The Witch's Yarn is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Witch's Yarn from your computerMousechief
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mousechief. More information about The Witch's Yarn can be seen at http://www.mousechief.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witch's Yarn directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/287740 is the full command line if you want to remove The Witch's Yarn. The program's main executable file is titled w9xpopen.exe and its approximative size is 48.50 KB (49664 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside The Witch's Yarn. They take about 167.00 KB (171008
bytes) on disk.
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- witchsYarn.exe (118.50 KB)
The Witch's Yarn is an application offered by the software company Mousechief. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase The Witch's Yarn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Witch's Yarn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Witch's Yarn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Witch's Yarn". If it is installed on your PC the The Witch's Yarn application will be found automatically. After you select The Witch's Yarn in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Witch's Yarn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Witch's Yarn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mousechief.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/287740
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Witch's Yarn.
8. After removing The Witch's Yarn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Witch's Yarn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Witch's Yarn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Witch's Yarn by Mousechief from your computer, we are not saying that The Witch's Yarn by Mousechief is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Witch's Yarn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 23:57:06.410